Video - The Caribbean Fishery Management Council and the Fishers...
- 2014 CFMC Regular Meeting Dates: 151st CFMC Regular Meeting - December 09-10, 2014 at the Marriott Frenchmans Reef Hotel, St Thomas, USVI
For more information please contact the CFMC Headquarters.
- Fuete y Verguilla - St Croix Special Edition (English Version) (Versión en Español) Publication by Sea Grant College Program and the Interdisciplinary Center for Coastal Studies (CIEL, in Spanish) of the University of Puerto Rico, Mayagüez Campus
- The National Marine Fisheries Service (NMFS) announces the availability for public review of the Draft Recovery Plan (Plan) for elkhorn coral (Acropora palmata) and staghorn coral (Acropora cervicornis).
- NAUTILUS EXPEDITION is back in the Caribbean
- Current Federal Regulations in Abrir La Sierra Bank, Bajo de Sico, and Tourmaline Bank Remain in Effect Until Further Notice (Spanish version)
- Draft - Development of Island-Based Fishery Management Plans (FMPs) in the U.S. Caribbean - Transition from Species-Based FMPs to Island-Based FMPs, Subject to Revision
- Latest Fishery Bulletins
fb14-066 - NOAA Seeks Public Comment for a Proposed Rule to List Nassau Grouper as Threatened under the Endangered Species Act NOAA Fisheries is seeking public comments on a proposed rule to list Nassau grouper as threatened under the Endangered Species Act. The proposed rule filed in the Federal Register on September 2, 2014 (79 FR 51929).
- For more news go to NEWS