Video - The Caribbean Fishery Management Council and the Fishers...
- Tentative 2014 CFMC Regular Meeting Dates:
- 151st CFMC Regular Meeting -December 10-11, 2014 in St Thomas, USVI
- 150th CFMC Regular Meeting -August 12-13, 2014 in Puerto Rico, Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Beach Resort and Spa, 6000 Rio Mar Boulevard, Rio Grande Puerto Rico 00745, (1)800-474-6627 and (787) 888-6000
- Advisory Panel Meeting - Will be held on August 6, 2014 at the Doubletree Hotel, San Juan, Puerto Rico .
- Scientific and Statistical Committee Meeting - Will be held on August 5-7, 2014, at the Caribbean Fishery Management Council Headquarters, located at 270 Muñoz Rivera Avenue, 4th Floor, Suite 401, San Juan, Puerto Rico 00918.
For more information please contact the CFMC Headquarters.
- U.S. Commerce Department announces 2014 regional fishery council appointments
- Draft - Development of Island-Based Fishery Management Plans (FMPs) in the U.S. Caribbean - Transition from Species-Based FMPs to Island-Based FMPs, Subject to Revision
- Latest Fishery Bulletins
FB14-035 -- Seasonal prohibition on the possession of queen conch in federal waters off Lang bank in St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands. Begins at 12:01 a.m., local time, June 1, 2014.
FB14-035 Span - La temporada de veda del carrucho en las aguas federales de Lang Bank, Santa Cruz, en las Islas Vírgenes Americanas. Comienza a las 12:01 a.m. hora local, el 1 de junio de 2014.
- For more news go to NEWS